Discovering Tutankhamen’s Tomb

October 5, 2017

Year 3 were out in our fantastic grounds this week learning about the treasures of Tutankhamen.  They practiced their fronted adverbials of place by describing where the treasure were hidden in the grounds.

Can you share any of the fronted adverbials you wrote?

Entry Filed under: Uncategorized. Posted in  Uncategorized .

9 Comments Add your own

•    william  |  October 13th, 2017 at 6:29 pm     Reply

For one’s we got to do our literacy out side thank you Miss Lennon thank you!!!

•    Archie  |  October 14th, 2017 at 3:20 pm     Reply

Why King Tut ?

•    Finn  |  October 15th, 2017 at 2:56 pm     Reply

I saw Egyptian statues at Biddulph Grange.

•    Hugo  |  October 15th, 2017 at 5:54 pm     Reply

I’m interested in what you are doing

•    Alfie  |  October 15th, 2017 at 7:11 pm     Reply

Beautifully shining in the blazing sunight there was a gold pot.

•    Stan  |  October 16th, 2017 at 4:29 pm     Reply

I enjoyed looking for Tutankhamun’s tomb . I found a smooth, black jackal, a luminous gold death mask, a colourful pretty necklace, a hook to take peoples brains out and the tomb itself.

I enjoyed using the map!

•    maia  |  October 16th, 2017 at 6:49 pm     Reply

I like seeing pictures of my friends in the other class.

•    yahia  |  October 17th, 2017 at 4:57 pm     Reply

It was great fun

•    Zoe 3a  |  October 17th, 2017 at 8:48 pm     Reply

When we did this, I thought I was actually discovering Tutankhamen’s tomb. It was fun!